Orlando is a popular family destination and when the time comes to plan your next family vacation in the sunshine state, where will you stay? You need to choose the right resort that can meet all the desires and needs of everyone in your party during your Orlando family vacation. Many extended families travel to Orlando together and those multigenerational groups vacationing together need a place with everyone in mind. Vacationing in Florida with relatives of different generations turns a vacation into a little family reunion. Stay at a resort where you can be all together the entire time and still close to all the attractions that make Orlando great. Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations feels like home to every guest, keeps you close with your family, and is an attraction all on its own.
Room for Everyone on Your Orlando Family Vacation
No matter how large of a group you are traveling with, Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations will have space that suits you perfectly. When traveling with extended family, you may need a little more space and privacy than just parents traveling with young children. With 290 Suites and Studios to choose from, there is room for every group, big or small.
The suites are amazing for families with kids. Parent will love the privacy and the big comfy bed in the main bedroom and the kids are close and cozy on the pull out bed in the living room. Save money and time by avoiding dining out for every meal with the wonderful kitchen in suite. Grab some yogurt, fruit, and cereal for breakfast to serve in the room. Make your own coffee and tea. If you want to cook dinner, everything you need to make simple family meals is waiting for you when you come in.
The rooms are bright and airy with large windows and many have balconies. Everything is modern from the furnishings to the amenities. The bathrooms are spacious and you feel totally pampered just brushing your teeth in the spa-like environment. When traveling with lots of people, whether young or old, you need space. You will love how all the closet space in the rooms and suites to tuck away belongings. No tripping over suitcases here! If you have a large group, book more than one room and ask for adjoining rooms or rooms on the same floor. Everyone will be close but you all will still have a little privacy and space.
Family Fun on Site
You will be anything but bored at Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations. Downtime at the hotel will be just as fun as time spent at the theme parks and other Orlando family vacation destinations. Build in some extra time during your vacation to ensure that you can take advantage of all the fun at this family friendly resort.
- Activity Center – This activity center has something for all ages. Grandpa can play chess or checkers with his granddaughter while his grandsons play on one of the gaming consoles. There is an art area here where your kids can pick a craft or project to work on. The activity center is just good old fashioned family fun. Outside the activity center there is a ping pong table. Start a family ping pong tournament outside or challenge each other in a game of pool inside. Check the activity schedule for family events going on during your Orlando family vacation here.
- Fitness Center – Near the Activity Center and pool, you will find the Fitness Center. Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa will all find what they need for their health and wellness routine on an Orlando family vacation. With state of the art equipment, all overlooking the lovely pool area, you won’t miss a day of working out if you don’t want to miss a day. Check the schedule when you arrive for fitness classes.
- Heated outdoor pool – The pool here is spacious and sparkling. There is room for your entire family. Kids, parents, and grandparents can splash the day away here. If mom wants to sunbath, there are plenty of comfortable lounge chairs all over. If Grandpa wants a beer, he can just walk right up to the poolside bar and grab one. Feel free to bring a raft or purchase one from inside the activity center. You can finally float around on a giant swan if you want! What makes the pool at Las Palmeras such a fun place is that there are activities for all ages throughout the day around the pool. Participate in family friendly trivia games, kids water relay races, and more.
- Water Slide and Splash Pad – Thanks to the water slide and splash pad, you really can spend the entire day here. Your youngest family members can splash, carefree, in the fenced in splash pad. It is bright and fun and safe for everyone. The water slide will be a main attraction for everyone. Even younger kids who cannot swim independently can slide since the slide ends in a few inches of water instead of the deep end of a pool. It is just enough adventure to be exciting but not so fast that it is scary. Grandparents or parents can lounge nearby in the many chairs while the kids wear themselves out. However, adults can slide and splash too!
- Extras – In the lobby of Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations, you will find a wii gaming console set up. The kids can start having fun even while you are checking in! If you want to have a movie night during your Orlando family vacation, there are complimentary dvd rentals, also found in the lobby near the concierge desk. Near the pool there is a cornhole set and a ping pong table as well. This resort is family friendly from the moment you arrive.
On site at Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations is Fiorella’s. This restaurant is family friendly with seating indoors and outdoors delicious Italian food. If you want to dine in your room, Fiorella’s has an in-room menu as well. There is also a bar and coffee bar in the lobby. You can grab food and a variety of drinks at Acqua Bar, the poolside bar, as well.
You will love staying at Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations for your Orlando family vacation because of the central location here. This resort is right in the middle of the tourist hot spots, saving you time commuting to attractions.
- International Drive – This popular area for any Orlando family vacation is full of restaurants, bars, shopping, and activities and is right around the corner from Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacation.
- Sea World – We love Sea World and your entire family will too. Come here to learn about wildlife rescue and conservation and see animals of all kids up close and personal. There are thrills here as well with some of the best rollercoasters in the world as well as fabulous dining options and wonderful shows. Extended families traveling together will love the options at Sea World and the drive is less than 15 minutes from Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations.
- Universal Orlando – See your favorite movies and characters come to life at these insanely popular theme parks only four miles from the resort.
- Top Golf and Andretti Indoor Karting and Games – Hit the driving range or have a family race when you visit these attractions that are adjacent to Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations
About Hilton Grand Vacations
Hilton Grand Vacations has amazing resorts all over the world. You can book rooms at any of these resorts. For an Orlando family vacations, there is actually more than one amazing Hilton Grand Vacation resort to choose from. Once you visit a Hilton Grand Vacations resort, you will fall in love with the experience. For those who vacation frequently, vacation ownership with Hilton Grand Vacations is a great option. With resorts in the most desired destinations, you can have a piece of paradise.
Your Orlando Family Vacation
What are you waiting for? Start planning an Orlando family vacation right now. Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations is waiting for you and your entire family. Call all your family and come find relaxation and excitement here together. With so many options for groups large or small and activities and amenities for everyone, no matter your age, Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations is ideal.